Halsted Hollow North
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Visit our sales manager at our Twin Beach model.
Farmington Public Schools
3-4 Bedroom colonial and ranch homes, some with first floor master bedrooms.
Prices Start at:
- One of the first new home developments to be started in Farmington Hills in the last ten years.
- Located within a beautiful, quiet, single-family home community.
- Only 18 home sites.
- Energy efficient home design.
- 3 car side-entry garages available
- Woodland preservation area; passive wooded park.
- Many lots with wooded rear yards.
- Easy access to I-696, I-275, M5 and I-96
Please note that certain lots have a site premium associated with them.
- 18 Estate size lots
- Pond with Fountain in the Community Park at the Entrance
- Woodland Preservation Area
- Many lots with wooded rear yards
- Excellent Farmington Public Schools
- Custom built mailboxes
- Farmington Hills water and sewer
- 3 or 4 car side entry garages available
Architectural and Exterior Features
- Beautifully designed elevations and floor plans, 3 and 4 bedroom plans available
- First Floor Master Bedroom plan available
- 10’ First floor ceiling heights on some plans
- Drop zone areas for customizing
- Custom stone on front elevations per plan
- 2 car side entry garages
- 30 year Dimensional shingles
- Many daylight basement sites
- Limestone address stone
- Sealed Driveway
- Two frost free hose bibs
- Two exterior electric plugs
- 7’10” Poured concrete basement walls; 8’10” basement walls are an option
- Watchdog waterproof 10 year warrant on all basement walls
- Engineered floors with I-joists for quiet floors and greater strength
- Engineered sub floor plywood
- Tyvek housewrap barrier to control air and moisture penetration
- Nelson Energy seal and test
- Hi Efficient furnace and air conditioner
- Hi Efficient 50 gallon water heater
- R-13 Blanket insulation in walls
- R-38 Blanket Insulation in ceiling
- Anderson Silverline vinyl windows with argon gas and screens
- Plast Pro Fiberglass insulated entry doors – 25 year warranty
- Climate control thermostat
- Oak and Hickory floors per standard selections in foyer, powder room, kitchen, nook and rear hall
- 12x12 Ceramic tile in all bathrooms, laundry room, and rear foyer
- Door handles with brushed chrome
- Solid core interior doors
- Prewire alarm system
- 2 HDMI preps for high definition tv
- 4 Multimedia jacks (Cat6)
- 2 wireless access points
- 41” Direct vent fireplace with marble surround and mantle
- Ceiling fan prep in master bedroom
- Stepped ceiling in master bedroom per plan
- 6 Recessed lights
- $1,000.00 Light fixture allowance to be chosen at Ferguson Showroom
- Scotch Guarded carpet with 6 lb. pad
- Stained Oak or painted handrail with painted spindles
- 42” High mirrors over each vanity
- Garage door opener; 2 remote controls
- 150 Amp electrical panel
- Granite countertops in kitchen, all bathrooms and laundry room 1 ¼” thick
- Whirlpool appliances: electric cooktop, microwave over cooktop with recirculating vent, double oven and dishwasher
- Waterline for refrigerator
- Lafata custom cabinets with soft close hinges, dovetail drawers, 36” upper cabinets
- Mansfield plumbing fixtures; Kohler plumbing fixtures available
- Clear Glass Tempered shower enclosure at stall showers
- Zurn Pex Water System
- Electric smoke detectors, and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- Stainless steel kitchen under mount sink
- Anti-Scald tub and shower valves
- Bryant furnace 96% AFUE with air cycling thermostat
Farmington Hills Michigan New Construction Homes
Learn more about this exciting new construction home development in Farmington Hills and schedule a walk through today. The Windmill Group develops and builds custom homes in prestigious neighborhoods throughout southeast Michigan. Our name is synonymous with traditional high-end residential design.