Located at the Crossroads:
Tyler & Morton Taylor
By Appointment Only
Van Buren Township
Van Buren Public Schools
Single Family Homes
1915 - 2737
Prices Start at:
- Paved Sidewalks
- Swim Club
- Half Acre Pond
- Decorative Street Lights
- More than two acres of Community Parkland
- Energy Efficient Home Design
- City Water and Sewer
Please note that certain lots have a site premium associated with them.
- Three- and four-bedroom floor plans
- 3/4" oak hardwood flooring in Foyer
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in your choice of colors with 4-lb rebond pad
- No-wax vinyl flooring
- Ceramic tile floors in Master Bath and Main Bath
- Pedestal sink in Powder Room
- Tempered glass shower door in Master Bath (per plan)
- Full-width mirrors in Master and Main Baths
- Oval mirror in Powder Room
- Anti-scald shower controls
- Moen/Cleveland faucets throughout
- Dual sinks in Master Bath (per plan)
- Custom interior light fixtures
- Stainless steel Kitchen sink with 1/3 HP Insinkerator garbage disposal
- Oak cabinets in a variety of stains
- Granite countertops in Kitchen
- GE range, recirculating fan over range and dishwasher
- Luxurious Master Suites with large walk-in closets
- Six-panel doors
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up throughout
- (3) telephone jacks
- (3) cable outlets in Kitchen, Family Room, and Master Suite
- Zurn Pex water system
- Andersen dual-glazed thermal-insulated vinyl windows.
- Brick (per plan) with vinyl siding
- Attached 2-car Garage
- Insulated steel entry door with full weather stripping and deadbolt lock
- 16' steel roll-up garage door with rubber sweep
- Pre-wire and outlet for garage door opener
- 25-year shingle
- Concrete driveway and walks
- (4) exterior carriage lights
- (2) exterior ground fault interrupter electrical outlets
- (2) water spigots
- Screens on all operable windows and sliding glass doors
- Certified final grade
- High-efficiency gas forced-air furnace with A/C prep.
- Full house wrap to prevent moisture infiltration.
- 40-gallon high-efficiency water heater.
- Roof and soffit venting to provide air flow through attic.
- R-13 fiberglass batt insulation on all exterior walls.
- R-38 fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas, including vaults.
- 150-amp electric service panel.
- Foam seal draft protection.
- 10-inch thick poured basement walls approximately 7'10" deep.
- 16" on center framing on all load-bearing walls.
- Screwed, nailed, and glued drywall.
- Low-maintenance exterior engineered trim boards.