Located at the Crossroads:
Tuttle Hill ¼ mile south of Textile
By Appointment Only
ONLY 3 HOMES LEFT !
Lincoln Consolidated Schools
Single Family Homes
1732-2379 sq. ft.
City Water and Sewer
Energy Efficient Home Design
Near Ford Lake Park
Prices Start at:
Please note that certain lots have a site premium associated with them.
- Three- and four-bedroom floor plans.
- 3/4" oak hardwood flooring in Foyer.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in your choice of color with 4-lb rebond pad.
- No-wax vinyl flooring in Kitchen, Nook and Laundry Room
- Ceramic tile floors in Master Bath and Main Bath.
- Pedestal sink in Powder Room.
- Tempered glass shower door in Master Bath (per plan).
- Full-width mirrors in Master and Main Baths.
- Oval mirror in Powder Room.
- Anti-scald shower controls.
- Moen/Cleveland faucets throughout.
- Custom interior light fixtures.
- Stainless steel Kitchen sink with 1/3 HP Insinkerator.
- Wilsonart counter tops in all Baths.
- Garbage disposal.
- Maple or Oak cabinets in a variety of stains.
- Granite countertops in Kitchen.
- Whirlpool range and dishwasher.
- Recirculating Hood Fan over Range.
- Luxurious Master Suites with large walk-in closets.
- Six-panel doors.
- Electric smoke detectors with battery back-up throughout.
- (3) Telephone jacks.
- (3) Cable outlets in Kitchen, Family Room, and Master Suite.
- Zurn Pex water system.
- Andersen, Silverline, dual-glazed thermal-insulated vinyl windows.
- Brick (per plan) with vinyl siding.
- Attached 2-car Garage.
- Insulated steel entry door with full weather stripping and deadbolt lock.
- 16' wide, 25 gauge, steel roll-up garage door with rubber sweep.
- Pre-wire and outlet for garage door opener.
- 30 year dimensional shingle.
- Concrete driveway and walks.
- Exterior carriage lights (per plan).
- (2) Exterior ground fault interrupter electrical outlets.
- (2) Water spigots.
- Screens on all operable windows and sliding glass doors.
- Certified final grade.
- Sod in Front and Rear of Lot (Irrigation NOT Included).
- High-efficiency gas forced-air furnace with A/C prep.
- Full house wrap to prevent moisture infiltration.
- 50-gallon high-efficiency water heater.
- Roof and soffit venting to provide air flow through attic.
- R-13 fiberglass batt insulation on all exterior walls.
- R-38 fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas, including vaults.
- 150-amp electric service panel.
- Nelson Energy Foam seal draft protection.
- 10-inch thick poured basement walls approximately 7'10" deep.
- 16" on center framing on all load-bearing walls.
- Screwed, nailed, and glued drywall.
- Low-maintenance exterior engineered trim boards (Mira Tech).